InnovaGoods is here to help you make cooking easy and fun by offering you the best new items for your kitchen, such as the InnovaGoods Kitchen Cook Shakuit Rechargeable Portable Blender! Discover a wide range of high-quality items that stand out for their functionality, efficiency and innovative design!
A rechargeable glass blender for making natural shakes, juices and smoothies in the comfort of your home, office, gym, etc. Thanks to its compact and portable design, it can be conveniently carried anywhere in your handbag, backpack, etc. Plus, it can be completely disassembled for cleaning. It has a 380 ml capacity, 4 blades, handle, LED charging display and safety system, so that the blades do not operate when the product is not correctly assembled or closed. It also has an anti-drip and anti-spill system and an easy pour filter so that it’s ready to drink, without any lumps or pulp. It also tells you where to correctly position the container on the base to allow for rotation. It’s really easy to use, just press the on/off button until you reach your desired texture, obtaining optimum results quickly thanks to its power and speed (17000 rpm). We recommend holding the blender at a 45º angle and shaking gently to help speed up and improve the blending process.
- Stainless steel
- Original and portable design
- Capacity: 380 ml
- Blades: x4
- Internal filter
- Speed: 17000 r.p.m.
- Drip-proof and spill-proof
- Saecurity system
- Carrying handle
- Easy to use, light and handy
- Easy to transport and store
- Easy to dismantle and clean
- Ideal for fruit juices, shakes, detox, and baby food
- USB load: includes USB to micro USB cable
- LED charge indicator light
- Battery: Li-ion 3,7 V / 1200 mAh / 60 W – DC in: 5 V / 1 A
- Not suitable for dishwashers
- Approx. dimensions: Ø 8 x 24 cm
- Packaging and manual in 24 languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Slovenian, Greek, Czech, Bulgarian, Croatian, Slovakian, Estonian, Russian and Latvian)