InnovaGoods is here to help you make cooking easy and fun by offering you the best new items for your kitchen, such as the InnovaGoods Kitchen Cook Fruly Rechargeable Portable Blender! Discover a wide range of high-quality items that stand out for their functionality, efficiency and innovative design!
A rechargeable glass blender for making natural shakes, juices and smoothies in the comfort of your home, office, gym, etc. Thanks to the compact and portable design, it can be conveniently carried anywhere in your handbag, backpack, etc. you can even drink the contents from the same glass. It has a 300 ml volume capacity, 2 blades, silicone handle, LED charging display, automatic shut down and safety system, so that the blades do not operate when the product is not correctly assembled or closed. It also has a non-slip base (anti-tip), an anti-drip and anti-spill system and it can be completely disassembled for cleaning. It is very simple to operate, just press the on/off button until you reach your desired texture, obtaining optimum results quickly thanks to its power and speed (20000 rpm). We recommend turning the blender upside down (as the blades are in the lid) and shaking gently to help speed up and improve the blending process.
- Stainless steel
- Original and portable design
- Capacity: 300 ml
- Blades: x2
- Automatic shutdown: 30 s
- Speed: 20000 r.p.m.
- Drip-proof and spill-proof
- Anti-tip protection: Non-slip base
- Saecurity system
- Carrying handle: Easy to transport and store
- Easy to use, light and handy: the same container for mixing and drinking
- Easy to dismantle and clean
- Ideal for fruit juices, shakes, detox, and baby food
- USB load: includes USB to micro USB cable
- LED charge indicator light
- Battery: Li-ion 3,7 V / 1400 mAh / 50 W – DC in: 5 V / 1000 mA
- Not suitable for dishwashers
- Approx. dimensions: 8,5 x 17 x 8 cm
- Packaging and manual in 24 languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Slovenian, Greek, Czech, Bulgarian, Croatian, Slovakian, Estonian, Russian and Latvian)