Shipping and handing
If there are shipping costs, these will be borne by the Customer. The shipping cost for a product will depend on different factors, including the order cost and its destination.
- Mainland Spain, from €3.90 (free on orders over €40)
- Balearic Islands and Portugal, from €3.95 (free on orders over €40)
- Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and Europe Zone 1 (Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic), from €4.95 (free on orders over €40)
- Rest of Europe, from €5.95
We recommend that you add the products to the shopping basket and indicate the shipping address to find out the exact cost for your order.
2. SHIPPING TIME AND TRACKING
- Shipping times are estimated and correspond to the following categories:
- Mainland Spain, the Balearics and Portugal, 24-48 hours.
- Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and Europe Zone 1 (Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic), 48-72 hours.
- Rest of Europe, 2-5 days.
Rest of the world, 2-10 days.
InnovaGoods will send you an email to confirm your purchase, and then a second email with the shipment tracking once the order has been prepared and sent from the warehouse.
The email informing the order has been shipped will contain instructions for tracking. These instructions may vary depending on the Transport Agency selected.
If you created an account when you placed your order, you will also be able to view the tracking from the website.
If your tracking does not work, there is no need for concern. Keep in mind that the courier takes a few hours to enter the tracking number into the system and that shipping only takes place during working days.
* For deliveries outside the European Union or to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, the customs costs at destination, or other costs (duties), are not included. If these apply, the recipient is responsible for their payment, and they will be responsible for all import costs and taxes incurred at the destination customs, regardless of whether the goods are delivered or they are not accepted. We will attempt to deliver the order in the shortest time possible, but the recipient should be aware of the arrangements for the import of the requested items within the destination country, as InnovaGoods cannot be held responsible for these. Furthermore, InnovaGoods will not be held responsible for the effects of strikes, armed conflict or other circumstances beyond its control. InnovaGoods will not be held responsible for delays at customs, or if the local authorities decide to confiscate any element contained within a shipment.
INNOVAGOODS will not, under any circumstances be held responsible for failure to comply with the shipping time when the delay is beyond its control or not due to internal causes, or if the Customer cannot be located using the information that they have provided.
Notwithstanding the rights that Spanish legislation offers consumers, INNOVAGOODS cannot be held responsible for delays or failures in shipping and delivery of products in extreme situations that make it impossible to carry out deliveries and which distort or interrupt the normal functioning of public services, infrastructure and communication networks, and/or the movement of goods and people, such as acts of civil unrest, natural catastrophes, critical health situations or any other extraordinary factor.
The order is deemed to have been delivered at the time that the shipper hands the package over to the Customer. If applicable, the Customer is responsible for the person they delegate to receive the parcel, for verifying the condition of the goods at the time they are received and for detailing all the defects that they detect within the external and interior packaging on the delivery note.